I have been getting lots of messages asking how I grew my blog and what suggestions I can give for starting bloggers. The strategies that I am going to share has always motivated me to move forward. It can become a powerful tool for you if you believe in yourself and take actions. You can produce results only if you take actions and be confident enough to accept failures in the process.
This is my formula:
- Visualize in you mind exactly what you want to happen: when you set up goals, describe it in present tense. What kind of evidences will you see, touch, feel, or smell to validate that you’ve reached your goal?
- Set up a reasonable or reachable time line.
- Divide the reachable time goal into months, weeks, days, and hours . This way, you have a clear picture in your mind on what actions to take form the moment you set the goal.
- when you have a clear and detailed goal, you are less likely to get side tracked or listen to negative talkers bring you down with all the garbage they feed your head to tear you apart.
- The moment you feel in your gut that you’ve reached your goal, celebrate! Tell yourself, you did it! You are proud of yourself for all the hard work! When everything is said and done, only things that will remain true is the celebrations. Don’t cut your self short on celebrating.
I hope this has given some directions for you. Remember, your dream will not happen if you don’t take action and take the first step now.